Last time, we talked about several of the obstacles to forming close friendships. How then do we go about forming the bonds with people that will ultimately turn into a meaningful friendship? Well, I’ve got a “friendship expert” on the podcast today, my husband, Jason!
For as long as I have known him, my husband has had many enduring friendships, and I’m thankful for the wisdom that he shares.
On this episode, we discuss:
- how to value people and connections
- learning to accept others where they are
- looking for opportunities to build a friendship
- seeking to become a good friend to someone in need of one
- choosing to invest
- being the one to initiate or to take the first step
- the value of vulnerability
- dealing with conflict